Happy 5th Birthday MDUC

 Hiyaaa 
Its Happy 5th Birthday over at MDUC this week.
 WOW 5 years..thats amazing , thats such a long time for a Challenge and Ive been apart of it for nearly 4 of those.
 and
 for my card Ive used the gorgeous new Sagittarius Tilda from the Zodiac Collection  I LOVE love LOVE this one though she isnt my star sign ... Mine is Leo the Lion.
Ive coloured her with Distress Re-Inkers.
 papers are the beautiful Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn
and when is I saw Tims new adornments 'Arrows' they were immediately fired my way! hee hee

Oh and Tilda isnt hunting...She's protecting :D 

Ive gone a little die crazy here
Ive used
DooHickeys  Trees and Tildas Tag
JoyCraft Vintage Flourishes Leaf and Oval Set
Sizzix Fence and Reindeer Flight

I hope to see you there at our birthday Challenge
Hugs

6 comments:

Cathy Lee said...

Oh WOW, Debbie. This little Tilda is on the hunt. Love all the fab forestry elements of this card. Gorgeous.
Hugz,
Cath

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Happy 5th Birthday from my side too all on MDUC
You did a great job with this card
love it
hugs Tamara

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh my gosh, Debbie! This is beautiful! I love the sweet Tilda image and the fact that she protecting the sweet deer peeking from the side of the card. Love the arrow attached to the tag, too. Just fantastic! BTW, I'm a Leo also.

Nicola said...

Awesome card Debbie! Love this Tilda and you've coloured her wonderfully, the arrows are fab and what an amazing idea for Tilda to be protecting the deer!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this, especially the tag with the arrow - gorgeous! Also, this Tilda is definitely going on my wish list!
Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

So soft and delicate, your work never disappoints, beautifully done Debbie, always a pleasure to visit
Hugs Julie P

01 09 10